1. Gene therapy
- Synthesis and characterization of biodegradable polymer-based gene delivery system
- Chemical modifications of polymers for cell-specific targeting (e.g. liver， tumor， dental tissue)， hydrophilicity and high transfection efficiency
- Nanoparticle formulations for therapeutic delivery agents
- Plasmid DNA， RNA isolation， purification， in vitro cell study and in vivo animal study
- Application of gene therapy in oral cancer and dentistry
2. Drug delivery system
- Preparation and characterizations of controlled release drug carrier.
- Chemical modification for cell specificity， hydorphilicity， and mucoadhesive property
- Research (Formulation Development) New Drug Delivery Systems.
3. Tissue Engineering
· Synthesis and characterization of biomaterials and its in vitro evaluation
· Conductive approach， tissue induction， cell transplantation
· Organ transplant
· Engineering salivary gland function