1. Lee YH, Kim YY, Chang JY, Kho HS. Changes in oral mucosal epithelial MUC1 expression and salivary hormones throughout the menstrual cycle. Oral Dis 2015;21(8):962-968.
2. Kim BS, Chang JY, Kim YY, Kho HS. The effects of xylitol and sorbitol on lysozyme- and peroxidase-related enzymatic and candidacidal activities. Arch Oral Biol 2015;60(7):998-1006.
3. Kim Y, Kim HI, Kho HS. Characteristics of men and premenopausal women with burning mouth symptoms: A case-control study. Headache 2014;54(5):888-898.
4. Lee E, Lee YH, Kim W, Kho HS. Self-reported prevalence and severity of xerostomia and its related conditions in individuals attending hospital for general health examinations. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2014;43(4):498-505.
5. Kho HS, Park MS, Chang JY, Kim YY. Yam tuber mucilage as a candidate substance for saliva substitute: in vitro study of its viscosity and influences on lysozyme and peroxidase activities. Gerodontology 2014;31(1):34-41.
6. Kho HS, Chang JY, Kim YY, Kim Y. MUC1 and toll-like receptor-2 expression in burning mouth syndrome and oral lichen planus. Arch Oral Biol 2013;58(7):837-842.